Thursday, January 14, 2016

My Introduction

My name is Luke Logsdon. I live in my hometown, Brandon, with my girlfriend. Both of my parents were entrepreneurs at one time or another. My father owned a videography business in the 90's and my mother and step-father owned a semi-trailer repair business. After high school I spent my freshman year at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University perusing a BS in Aeronautical Science. However I had to withdraw from that school due to finances. After that I attended Hillsborough Community College, majoring in Business Administration, before transferring to UF.



Aviation remains my career goal, specifically flight instruction. Between flight training and earning my degree at UF, I hope to land a position at a flight school and eventually work my way to Chief Pilot. In the mean time I work at a local sign shop to pay the bills. I enjoy our small shop atmosphere (there are only five of us), but sometimes it can become grating. While it is certainly not my first career choice, it is comforting to know that I have devolved enough of a skill set in this industry to rely on it as a back up should the need arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment