Sunday, January 24, 2016

Wek 3 Reading Reflection

What stood out for me the most in this week's reading was the sheer amount of traits found in entrepreneurs. It's typical to think of an entrepreneur as simply a "Go Getter" and nothing more but there is much more to them than that. There was nothing I found particularly confusing about this chapter. The entrepreneurial mindset has a duality and the author illustrated this well. The main question I would ask is where does one draw an objective line when notating the difference between an entrepreneur and a gambler? I found nothing wrong with the information presented in the chapter as most of it was objective. Motivation is a tricky thing to measure and categorize, and it manifests itself differently in all of us, so perhaps the only thing i would question is the ability to create an accurate flow chart of motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment