The feed back I received on my last elevator pitch was largely positive. The main point of criticism I found was that I did not differentiate my self from the many other sign companies out there. I tried to rectify that in this version of the pitch. The point I try to get across is that the examples that I have seen of products offered by online sign shops are something I would never let out of my shop. I don't believe quality has to be sacrificed in the name of price and convenience. I felt much more comfortable in this attempt and it took far fewer takes to get it right.
Good job with your pitch. It's easy to see what your business would offer and how it would do it. I liked how you were very articulate in your pitch and you didn't talk too fast nor too slow.
Having worked at a sign company as a temporary secretary, I completely feel your pain when it comes to seeing ugly or low-quality signs for shops! Honestly, sometimes a good or bad sign can make it or break it for new customers. I would much rather go into a store with a nice lightbox sign than one with an old, yellowing plastic sign!
In any case, great job. Take a look over at my post here: http://memazal.blogspot.com/2016/03/third-times-charm-elevator-pitch-no-3.html
Hi Luke, I like the idea of having signs custom made to fit the needs of the consumer. Your body language was good and you dressed the part. The only thing I would point out is the quality of the video was a little off. It was hard to hear your pitch in some places. But all in all, great idea. Here’s the link to my pitch if you want to check it out:http://nicholeent3003.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html
Hi, I like your idea! My favorite part is that you differentiate yourself on quality... these days quality is often given up on and people just try to make a profit, what they seem to not understand is that they would have a solid customer base if they had good quality. Feel free to check out my blog at http://ufclassblog.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-3.html
Hi Luke!
ReplyDeleteGood job with your pitch. It's easy to see what your business would offer and how it would do it. I liked how you were very articulate in your pitch and you didn't talk too fast nor too slow.
Having worked at a sign company as a temporary secretary, I completely feel your pain when it comes to seeing ugly or low-quality signs for shops! Honestly, sometimes a good or bad sign can make it or break it for new customers. I would much rather go into a store with a nice lightbox sign than one with an old, yellowing plastic sign!
In any case, great job. Take a look over at my post here: http://memazal.blogspot.com/2016/03/third-times-charm-elevator-pitch-no-3.html
Hi Luke, I like the idea of having signs custom made to fit the needs of the consumer. Your body language was good and you dressed the part. The only thing I would point out is the quality of the video was a little off. It was hard to hear your pitch in some places. But all in all, great idea. Here’s the link to my pitch if you want to check it out:http://nicholeent3003.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html
ReplyDeleteHi, I like your idea! My favorite part is that you differentiate yourself on quality... these days quality is often given up on and people just try to make a profit, what they seem to not understand is that they would have a solid customer base if they had good quality. Feel free to check out my blog at http://ufclassblog.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-3.html
ReplyDelete