I can comfortably that nothing surprised me in this chapter. I have taken both semesters of accounting as well as other managerial and entrepreneurship courses and all of the topics of this chapter have come up before.
Like the above I didn't find anything to be confusing in this week's chapter. All of this information about financial statements and so forth have been presented to me before. That being said I did have difficulty understanding the section on questionable costs but after rereading it I have a better understanding.
Two questions I would ask of the author would include: "In initial startup would it be abvisable to prepare statements yourself to save costs?" And "What is an acceptable ammount of time to plan for break even?"
There was nothing I disagreed with that the author started in this chapter as all of it was objective fact about the financial statements and processes .
No comments:
Post a Comment