For this fourth and final elevator pitch I decided to move the filming to the outside world. This was done to the result of criticism I received with noted that the relatively poor quality of the previous videos made it hard to understand at points. This was an attempt to rectify that. I feel the quality improved by moving outside but the audio is still lacking. I have a very cheap phone and no tripod to mount it to. The pitch is largely the same in the first half and the closing but I changed it a bit in the second half to further emphasize my business's core vision: that quality and convenience aren't mutually exclusive concepts. I feel that of all of the pitches I have made this ones is the best. With a better camera I would be confident enough in the content of the pitch to take it to an investor.
افضل شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
ReplyDelete