Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 1



I apologize for the quality, it's all I have to work with. My opportunity comes from the general lack of quality I have noticed from online signage retailers. My solution is to provide the same quality one would expect from their local sign shop any where in the world. I am kicking around the "Net Signs" but I didn't include it in the video because I don't know if I will keep it.

2 comments:

  1. Your elevator pitch was good. No need to apologize on the quality. As long as you followed directions and provided good content, then you're set. I would recommend however to be a little bit more dynamic when you deliver your elevator pitch. Don't try and sound too robotic with your tone and pitch. The concept is very good, and the idea and the ideas to back up were quality, too. Here is the link to my pitch http://stefanent3003.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luke!

    I do not have any experience in purchasing signs off the internet, but it's good to know we need to be cautious of the quality we may be expecting for the price we pay.

    My only concern is will your service still be affordable to someone like me who may have a tight budget? I think it would depend on the type of sign I would need to decide the price I would pay. If it were a permanent fixture, then you want to make sure to have a durable sign and would have to pay more. If it were just road signs, then the quality would not have to be as good so the price would expected to be much less.

    Here is a link to my pitch for a free service for parents with children on the autism spectrum. It's a site where parents can track their child with a GPS tracking system if they were to wander off.

    http://myso-bloggedlife.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-number-1.html

    ReplyDelete