The two criticisms I gathered from the comments left in the last video concerned price points and dynamics. While the primary clientele of any sign shop is business customers, my company will also cater to consumers. As far as dynamics go I would agree that in the first pitch I was very sedentary, and I tried to rectify that in this video but it still isn't perfect. I also tried to avoid directly naming any existing competitors in this video. Watching the first video now a couple of weeks later that part sounded too arrogant for someone making a pitch to investors. Overall the feedback I received was supportive and interesting and provided a great help in further refining my pitch.
I think your video is one of the most professional ones that I have seen. I think you have a really good background and all your gestures are very professional as well. I usually give some feedback on what to improve on, but your video was a lot better than mine so I do not think I have any constructive criticism to give you. Keep up the good work man!
Nicely done, Luke! This pitch was one of the best I've encountered so far. This was a very nice surprise and so many people could learn from you. You really sold me on your service with your tone of voice and natural hand gestures. You made this assignment seem like a breeze! Way to go! Here's mine: http://cindyblogs4u.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html
I think for the most part your presentation was well done and provided all the necessary information. The one thing was a little obscure was what differentiates you from the thousands of other sign businesses. Aside from using high quality materials and high quality designs I don’t see much of a proprietary concept. An area to improve may be to simply state why your business is with investing $50,000 rather then another printing company. If you get a chance check out my video. https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8729527358278987898#editor/target=post;postID=428961761234873394;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=2;src=postname
Hi Luke! I went back and watched your first elevator pitch. I then watched your second elevator pitch. I did this so that I could compare and notice what your improved on and what you didn't. Overall I think elevator pitch #2 was much better. Your pitch was organized and professional and definitely would catch my attention and interests. Check out my elevator pitch here: http://www.floridagirlss.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html
Hey Luke,
ReplyDeleteI think your video is one of the most professional ones that I have seen. I think you have a really good background and all your gestures are very professional as well. I usually give some feedback on what to improve on, but your video was a lot better than mine so I do not think I have any constructive criticism to give you. Keep up the good work man!
http://mitchlicht2016.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no2.html
Nicely done, Luke! This pitch was one of the best I've encountered so far. This was a very nice surprise and so many people could learn from you. You really sold me on your service with your tone of voice and natural hand gestures. You made this assignment seem like a breeze! Way to go! Here's mine: http://cindyblogs4u.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html
ReplyDeleteLuke,
ReplyDeleteI think for the most part your presentation was well done and provided all the necessary information. The one thing was a little obscure was what differentiates you from the thousands of other sign businesses. Aside from using high quality materials and high quality designs I don’t see much of a proprietary concept. An area to improve may be to simply state why your business is with investing $50,000 rather then another printing company. If you get a chance check out my video.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8729527358278987898#editor/target=post;postID=428961761234873394;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=2;src=postname
Hi Luke!
ReplyDeleteI went back and watched your first elevator pitch. I then watched your second elevator pitch. I did this so that I could compare and notice what your improved on and what you didn't. Overall I think elevator pitch #2 was much better. Your pitch was organized and professional and definitely would catch my attention and interests. Check out my elevator pitch here: http://www.floridagirlss.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html